- Where can I renew my vehicle registration or get other motor vehicle related information?
- Where can I find information on highway conditions?
- I am looking for research material. Where should I begin?
- I am planning a vacation in New Brunswick. Where can I find travel information?
- How do I apply for a job?
- How do I notify the Department about a pothole or other safety concern?
- My mailbox or civic address number was damaged during snow plow operations. Will you replace it?
- Where can I get information concerning the Department’s services to the trucking industry?
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I renew my vehicle registration or get other motor vehicle related information?
Answer: For information on road conditions, dial 511 within New Brunswick, or 1-800-561-4063 if you are calling from outside of New Brunswick. For information regarding which roads are under construction, please contact the appropriate district office(s).
Answer: Our website contains information about road conditions, ferries, and the covered bridges and footbridges we maintain. You should also consult the official website of Tourism New Brunswick.
Answer: For general information about a career in the New Brunswick public service and current job postings, you should consult the website which is responsible for corporate human resource management. For specific information on employment with the Department of Transportation, you should contact our Human Resources Branch, Employment Service Unit, (506) 453-2332.
Answer: You should contact the DOT staff at your local district office and advise them of your concern.
Answer: During snow plowing operations, Department of Transportation crews do their best to avoid damaging or disturbing rural mailboxes and civic address numbers. Should damage occur the department assumes no responsibility.
Answer: For added convenience, the Department of Transportation has put information about its services to the trucking industry online.